QUMAT-110 Combustible Gas Odorimeter
By its nature natural gas has no smell, and the substances, i.e. odorants, such as tetrogidrotiofen (TNT), tert-butilmerkaptan (TVM), ethylmercaptane (EtM), methyl mercaptan (MeM) with an odor are added to ensure the its safety. The content of these substances in the gas shall be controlled and regular under GOST 5542-87 and GOST 22387.5-77.
QUMAT®110 works automatically, and a large liquid crystal display of the device provides a convenient readout of the information at any time of a day. The device can store measurements made at different time: time, date, year, measurements recording enables to find the data measured quickly at any time, and to use of QUMAT ® 110 with a PC makes it possible to classify and to print data measured. QUMAT®110 saves 100 measurements in its EEPROM simultaneously. Application of modern NiMH rechargeable batteries enables to use QUMAT®110 as a portable device all day long. A cars lighter socket or a network charging unit supplied with the device can be used as a power supply.
Another sensor can be installed to measure other odorants. There is a possibility to install two sensors simultaneously in the device.
The QUMAT®110 device controls odorants (ethyl mercaptan) in the gas and in the working area air with a pump, and at the same time it is able to determine the content of (СН3)3СSН, C4H10S, CH3SH, C2H5SH ensuring safety for individuals and enterprises using natural gas. Quality and usability of the device will provide you with safe use of natural gas.
This device is included in the State Register of Ukraine of measuring equipment, and it is recognized in the CIS countries.
- QUMAT®110 device;
- Connecting sampling hose 1/8 "3 m (five pieces);
- 220V / 50Hz Network charging unit;
- RS-232 cable;
- User Manual;
- Maintenance Manual.
- Case for a device and its components;
- Device calibration set (calibration gas (TNT, TVM), a special reducer, a locking device, a metering valve);
- Automated system for stationary installation of QUMAT and data recording during a day;
- Pump to collect samples in the working area air;
- Adapter for charging with the help of a car battery 12 V;
- Measurement range is 2 - 100 mg THT/m3,(1 - 160 mg mercaptan/m3);
- Measuring principle: Electrochemical detection of sulfur without chromatographic separation of sulfur;
- Correction of zero;
- Operating temperature: -5°C...+40°C.
- 2-line LCD display with good lighting (usability, for example, to measure in the cellar, a backlight);
- 100 measurements are stored in the memory;
- Registration of measurements during the day with automatic data calibration and transfer ta printer or GSM modem;
- IР65 Protection.
- Storing of the time, place and number of the measurement;
- Battery of a buffer clock for time and date;
- Programmed converting of mercaptans;
- Possibility to transfer data through RS-232;
- Possibility to transfer data to GSM modem;
- Possibility to measure gas odorization in the pipeline automatically every hour or other period of time (optional);
- Determination of ethyl mercaptan ((СН3)3СSН), C4H10S, CH3SH, C2H5SH;
- Charge retention of Ni-MH battery for at least 10 days;
- The battery is recharged with 12VDC (car) or a power supply (a network charger);
- Full charge is reached in 2 hours at most;
- Dimensions 197 x 98 x 40 mm.
Feedback about operation of the equipment:
Ukrainian certificates and certifications:
Russian certificates and certifications: